Cayman Jack® Getaway Vacation to Tulum, Mexico Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Cayman Jack® Getaway Vacation to Tulum, Mexico Sweepstakes is
open only to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and
the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time
of entry. Void in Alaska and Hawaii and wherever prohibited or
restricted by law.
Employees, officers and directors of the following entities and members of
their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) or
same households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to enter the
Sweepstakes or win the Grand Prize: Mark Anthony Brands Inc. (“Sponsor”),
its parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, prize suppliers,
advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions), as well as
alcohol beverage licensees (i.e., alcohol beverage suppliers, importers,
wholesalers, distributors and retailers).
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and
be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and HP2
Promotions (the independent judging organization) which shall be final
and binding in all respects.
All federal, state and local laws apply.
**Mark Anthony Brands Inc. will contemporaneously offer other sweepstakes promotions with a prize of a trip to Mexico in support of its Cayman Jack® products with online entry (where website also may be accessed via QR Code) for eligible legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and District of Columbia. The other sweepstakes promotions are completely separate and apart from this Sweepstakes. The other sweepstakes promotions have their own website (and QR Code) with the trip to Mexico prize being offered at different odds of winning. Eligible legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and District of Columbia may enter this Sweepstakes as well as the other sweepstakes promotions. However, an eligible legal residents may only win one (1) trip to Mexico prize in either this Sweepstakes or in the any other sweepstakes promotions.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: There is one (1) way to enter this Sweepstakes.
Entry Method – Website (Accessed by Scanning Code): During the Sweepstakes Period, look for the QR Code®* on Point of Sale advertising materials in-store at wine/spirits shops and other retail locations where Cayman Jack® beverages are sold.
You are NOT required to purchase Cayman Jack® beverages in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Scanning the QR Code® from your handset (smart phone) will take you to a website, https://www.caymanjack.com/takemetotulum. (“Website”)†. After verifying your age, complete and submit the entry form with all required information, including your name, state of residence, e-mail address, and agreement to these Official Rules. (Scanning the QR Code® alone will NOT result in entry; you must also complete and submit the entry form on the Website to enter the Sweepstakes). Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter the Sweepstakes. You may be charged for wireless Internet access according to the terms of your plan with your cellular or “wi-fi” provider. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2023. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation of eligibility for the Sweepstakes nor is it otherwise binding upon Sponsor. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged (except perhaps as noted above) or returned. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. All entrants must have handset and digital service which is compatible with QR Code® technology as well as allowing for Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Prize will be awarded to the name corresponding to the e-mail address provided on the entry form. Third party usage fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes. Not all wireless providers feature necessary service to participate in the Sweepstakes via this Entry Method. Check your phone capabilities for specific instructions as to scanning QR Code® and wireless Internet access. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas.
*You may also enter the Sweepstakes by accessing https://www.caymanjack.com/takemetotulum. directly without scanning the QR Code.®
*QR Code® is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated and is used herein solely for reference purposes. No endorsement, sponsorship or other affiliation is intended or implied by such use.
- Entry Restrictions: Limit one (1) entry per person, per day (12:00:00 a.m. ET until 11:59:59 p.m. ET, except April 1, 2023 which begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET) during the Sweepstakes Period. Violation of this entry limit will result in only the initial entry being accepted. Automated entries are prohibited and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. But Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries (and disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes altogether as well as to prohibit such entrant from participating in future promotions offered by Sponsor) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given person has engaged in egregious, blatant or repeated violations of the entry limit. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Sponsor/Administrator assume no responsibility for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, late or lost entries due to data or computer glitches or other programming/technological/electronic error, malfunction or failure of any kind, regardless of cause; and, all such entries are void. Data rates may apply to entries submitted via mobile device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on rates and capabilities.
Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize is available to be awarded.
Winner will receive an international trip for winner and *one (1) verified
guest to Tulum, Mexico.Winner's guest must be 21 years of age or older and a resident of the
United States or District of Columbia and must sign and return a Guest's
Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where lawful) prior to the
trip. Trip includes a) round-trip coach air travel for winner and *one (1)
verified guest from international airport near winner’s residence; b) a
maximum of 4 days/three (3) nights hotel accommodations based on double
occupancy (standard room); c) one (1) $2,000.00 check for winner that may
be used for ground transportation, meals, gratuities, souvenirs and any
additional expenses not specified in these Official Rules. All other
expenses not specified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility
of the winner.
Trip must be booked by August 1, 2023 but travel can be taken up until November 1, 2023. Travel arrangements (flight and hotel accommodations) must be made using Sponsor’s designated travel agent. Flight to Tulum, Mexico may not be direct. Dates to be chosen by winner and are subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval at its sole discretion. Trip must be taken during non-peak times, is subject to availability, blackout dates and other restrictions apply. If winner cannot commit to travel by November 1, 2023 or fails to book travel by August 1, 2023, prize must be forfeited without compensation of any kind; and, in such case, an alternate winner may be selected as set forth below. For the avoidance of doubt, award of the $2,000.00 check element of the prize is contingent upon winner taking the trip to Tulum, Mexico. Prize travel is not eligible for frequent flyer miles, rewards points or other “perks.” While Sponsor will seek to accommodate winner’s preference, winner may not receive his/her first choice of dates and Sponsor disclaims any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Winner and winner’s guest must travel together on same itinerary as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion. It is the sole responsibility of winner and winner’s guest to possess any necessary travel documentation required including a valid passport and/or visa prior to travel. Winner and winner’s guest must provide their own transportation to and from the departure and destination airports. Winner and winner’s guest are responsible for all applicable travel and other insurance, all applicable airport charges, including, without limitation, any baggage charges, airport taxes, fuel charges and any applicable Customs or Federal inspection fees. All other expenses not specified in these Official Rules (e.g., meals, incidentals, etc.) are the sole responsibility of winner and winner’s guest, if applicable. Approximate Retail Value of Prize is $6,250.00. Should actual value of Grand Prize be less than the stated Approximate Retail Value for any reason, winner will not receive the difference in cash or otherwise. No other prize will be awarded.
Alcohol beverages are not part of the prize. Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner with a street address within the 48 Contiguous United States or the District of Columbia.Prize may be terminated if winner and/or winner’s guest behave in an inappropriate, belligerent or unruly manner as determined by Sponsor or any prize supplier in their sole discretion (with Sponsor having no responsibility for such decision by any prize supplier, as all prize suppliers are completely independent from Sponsor); and, under such circumstances, Sponsor shall NOT have any liability or obligation of any kind. The preceding includes but is not limited to winner and/or winner’s guest failing to fully comply with government health and safety mandates (of the United States or of Mexico) as well as the policies of any prize supplier so as to prevent the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus, including but not limited to mask-wearing, social distancing, completion of wellness questionnaires, a prize supplier conditioning one’s participation in any element of prize travel upon provision of satisfactory proof of full vaccination against COVID-19/Coronavirus or satisfactory proof of a negative COVID-19/Coronavirus test.
Winner and winner’s guest each understand and agree that (a) travel is inherently dangerous due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus epidemic/pandemic and it is possible that they may contract COVID-19/Coronavirus in conjunction with prize travel even if they are fully vaccinated; (b) in response to economic and social conditions engendered by COVID-19/Coronavirus and/or in compliance with applicable law, the prize travel may be modified, postponed or even cancelled outright, in which case Sponsor will coordinate prize travel for revised dates (if applicable) or alternatively substitute an entirely different prize of comparable value which shall constitute the entire liability of Sponsor; and (c) Sponsor and designees (including HP2 Promotions) have not obtained any insurance for winner and winner’s guest with respect to the risks of contracting COVID-19/Coronavirus in conjunction with prize travel.
*If winner chooses to accept the prize without a guest (or guest does not timely return signed Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release [where lawful]), winner will receive the flight, hotel accommodations of the Grand Prize in increments appropriate for the actual number of travelers (i.e., the winner him/herself) and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded in conjunction therewith.
Winners’ Determination/Odds: : Potential winner
will be determined in a random drawing on or about June 1, 2023 by HP2
Promotions, an independent judging organization, whose decisions will be
final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be
determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Potential
winner will be notified by e-mail or phone (specific method[s] of
notification being of Sponsor's sole choosing) on or about June 1, 2023
and potential winner will be required to sign an Affidavit Eligibility,
Liability and Publicity Release (where lawful) within
three (3) business days from date of attempted
notification (or such shorter period of time as indicated thereon) or the
prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate
winner at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting. In the event of
noncompliance with this requirement or if potential winner cannot be
contacted for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of
any kind and an alternate winner may be selected (again, time permitting).
If potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in
compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, prize
will be forfeited. If prize is forfeited, prize may be awarded to an
alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining
eligible entries, time permitting.
Grand Prize is non-transferable and no prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute Grand Prize (in whole or in part) of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of Grand Prize in whole or in part) for any reason, at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. (The preceding excludes the check component of the Grand Prize.) Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding Grand Prize for any reason. Grand Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes
an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the
terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Prize is not transferable
and no prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except with
Sponsor’s prior consent which may be granted or withheld in its sole
discretion without liability of any kind. Sponsor/Administrator shall not
be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason.
All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s sole
responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert
as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of redemption or travel
to redeem any prize component and all liability that might arise from
redeeming or seeking to redeem prize. All costs and expenses associated
with prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein are the sole
responsibility of winner.
Taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Winner will be issued W-9 IRS Tax Form with the Affidavit of Liability, Eligibility and Publicity Release and a subsequent 1099 IRS Form as the value of the prize exceeds $600. Upon receipt of prize, winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize component, furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- Releases: By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless (a) Mark Anthony Brands Inc., its designees, their parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies (including HP2 Promotions); and (b) the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations; from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of prize (as applicable). Without limiting the foregoing, Mark Anthony Brands Inc. makes no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind regarding prize or any part thereof; this includes but is not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for intended purpose. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes a winner’s agreement to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph or other indicia of persona and/or statements regarding the Sponsor or the Sweepstakes for advertising, publicity and trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees, without further compensation or any notice or approval of any kind.
- Online/Website Entry Conditions: In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided on entry form. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries; or for defect of any kind which prevents a person from properly accessing the Sweepstakes online/website (including the QR Code® being misprinted, damaged, defective, irregular or otherwise non-functional). Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by online/website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes.
- Caution: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THIS SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE), PROHIBIT SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY SPONSOR, AS WELL AS TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award the prize if any entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during entry or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use an entrant's personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs/technology in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that Sponsor may void prize an entrant may have won and/or require the return of prize an entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrants further acknowledges that any forfeiture of prize and/or return of prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes
should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized
human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor,
including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake,
explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite
or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or
undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local
government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction,
without any compensation or liability to any entrant. Sponsor is not
responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the
printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the
announcement of the prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or
inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any
sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules,
the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person's mobile device or computer which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The preceding expressly includes but is not limited to any communications sent by or sent to Sponsor (including attempted use of the QR Code®) which is not properly and timely received and accessible by Sponsor or its agencies for any reason. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, Sponsor will select the winner (if determined to be feasible in its sole discretion) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received (if any) in a manner determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances, and, if not feasible, Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules (that is, one  Grand Prize) is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by duly authorized representatives of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without respect to conflict of law/choice of law doctrines of Illinois (or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Illinois). To the fullest extent permitted by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (a) that any and all disputes regarding the Sweepstakes which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois; (b) to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and to waive any right of inconvenient forum, change of venue or any like right; (c) that any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event attorney's fees, with all other forms of remedy ‐ including but not limited to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and injunctive relief ‐ being expressly waived.
- Winners’ List: For winners’ list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “TAKEMETOMEXICO Sweeps”, 167 N. Green Street, 6th Floor, Chicago, IL 60607. All requests must be received by July 7, 2023. Winner's list will be available after July 21, 2023.
Sponsor: Mark Anthony Brands Inc., Chicago, IL
All Registered Trademarks, used under license by American Vintage Beverage Co., Chicago, IL
GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT. DON’T DRINK UNTIL YOU ARE 21. ® PREMIUM MALT BEVERAGE WITH NATURAL FLAVORS.